Landmark offers chiropractic and acupuncture benefit plans nationwide. Our fully insured benefit plans are available in California. Outside of California, we offer our plans on a self-funded basis. Our benefit programs can be customized by offering an insured plan to California employees and a self-funded plan to employees outside of California. Or, a single self-funded plan can be utilized for all employees, regardless of their location. See below for more detail regarding our self-funded (ASO) plans.
Landmark’s plans are very affordable. See the Rate Guide for our California insured plan premiums. For our self-funded plans, the administrative fee is approximately $3 per employee per month. Claims costs will vary in self-funded plans depending on utilization, but you will enjoy the benefits of our discounted provider reimbursement, which is 25% to 50% lower than retail. And, there are no “catastrophic” claims in chiropractic or acupuncture. In fact, per employee per month claims cost is typically less than $2.
THE RIGHT PAIN SOLUTION:
Chiropractic and acupuncture are proven clinical solutions to joint, muscle and back pain. Avoid the cost and lost employee time associated with expensive diagnostics, surgery and drugs.
Our benefit plans offer “first dollar” coverage – there are no deductibles standing between employees and the care they need. There’s also no “prior authorization” of treatment required. Our plans are hassle free with easy to understand annual visit limits.
Learn More about Landmark Plans and Pricing
See how Landmark Healthplan can benefit you and the people who depend on you. Please contact us for more information and customized quotes or download our plan and pricing guide today.
ACCESS Landmark's Plans for National Coverage
For more than 35 years, Landmark has been providing chiropractic and acupuncture benefit plans to employer groups, trade associations, and labor & trust groups in California. Effective January 1, 2020, Landmark makes these benefit plans available on a national basis through the MultiPlan NCQA accredited network with over 18,000 providers. By combining Landmark’s California provider network with MultiPlan’s provider network, we can now offer a fully-credentialed national network to cover employees in all 50 states. Benefits can be funded in two ways:
- Fully-insured in California/Self-funded Administrative Services Only (ASO) outside of California
- Self-funded ASO Nationwide
ASO Underwriting Requirements:
- A minimum of 25 enrolled employees is required unless paired with a fully-insured Landmark plan, then the minimum is waived.
- No other standalone chiropractic or acupuncture coverage can be offered alongside Landmark.
ASO Network Outside of California:
- Provider counts by state are available on pages 6-7 in the Employer Sponsored Group Plans Guide.
- Search the MultiPlan provider directory to see available providers or have a custom directory built and e-mailed to you. Please click here.
- Request a GeoAccess Analysis by sending us your enrollment census file that includes address information for each employee — allow five business days for fulfillment.
- Landmark Healthplan offers a proprietary network of 1,600+ providers throughout California.
- View/Print/Email Landmark's California provider directory listing.